General practitioners are facing a number of pressures with new GMS contracts, PMS contracts and Practice Based Commissioning. At Sanders Swinbank we are here to help.
You may be looking for the following which we can supply:
- Accounts in an easily understood format
- Superannuation certificate preparation
- Budgets and forecasts
- Drawings planning
- Tax savings planning
- Comparisons to national and local averages
- Regular meetings to ensure you understand your accounts
- Practice expenses claims
- Bookkeeping and computerised accounting training, support and advice with telephone support
- Management accounts
- Tax planning
- Inheritance and retirement planning
- Investment and financial planning services from an experienced IFA who understands doctors
- BACS Payroll service
- Accessibility – we will meet you out of hours if you wish.
Nobody likes surprises so we agree a fixed fee in advance; we agree timetables for the receipt and delivery of information — so that you know when to expect to receive your accounts and tax return.